~ 2019 ~
Old Guard Fixed Calendar 2019
The following is a schedule of social, business functions and meeting of the Command as specified by the Constitution and By-Laws by the Old Guard and by custom:
Executive Committee Regular Meetings
Date: First Wednesday of each month, with the exception of July and August recess or when conflicting with National holiday.
Time: 1730 hours unless otherwise specified.
Place: Elk’s Lodge # 78, 1775 Montreal Rd., Tucker, GA unless a change is announced.
Regular Meeting: Wed 2 January 2019
Regular Meeting: Wed 6 February 2019
Regular Meeting: Wed 6 March 2019
Regular Meeting: Wed 3 April 2019
Regular Meeting: Wed 1 May 2019
Regular Meeting: Wed 5 June 2019
No Regular Meeting in July or August – Command Summer Recess
Regular Meeting: Wed 4 September 5 2019
Regular Meeting: Wed 2 October 2019
Regular Meeting: Wed 6 November 2019
Annual Business Meeting: TBD
Special Meetings and Events
Details of Various Other Activities and Observances planned during the year will be published in the Old Guardsman or disseminated via e-mail to the Command.
- 25 August, 2019 Ladies of the Old Guard Picnic; Elks Lodge #78, 4:30 PM
- Peace Monument Rededication Ceremony, TBD, Piedmont Park, Atlanta, GA.
- Sat 9 November 2019, Veterans Day Parade, Start: 1100 Hrs, Atlanta, GA (Arrive at rally point ~1000 Hrs.)
- Christmas Party – TBD
- Wreaths Across America – Confederate Section Marietta City Cemetery – TBD
- Sun 19 January 2020 (Date TBD), R.E. Lee Birthday Dinner & Change of Command, 1800 Hrs. (Location TBD)